Friday, August 26, 2011

Three Things to Make Marriage Better

I received an email article from FamilyLife this morning and felt like it was too good to keep to myself. Marriage is hard (for all of us...even our husbands) and often couples throw in the towel when some simple actions...really simple could have made all the difference.


Whatever the state of your marriage, I encourage you to read this. Or if your single, go ahead and give it a read to know how to handle a future relationship.


http://www.familylife.com/site/apps/nlnet/content3.aspx?c=dnJHKLNnFoG&b=3577201&ct=11199891&notoc=1&utm_campaign=TFR-20110826&utm_source=CON&utm_medium=Email-N&utm_content=article

Our commitments are worth our effort, so join me in putting down the pride and loving our guys!
Hope you have a great day!


Sharon

Phil. 4:13 - "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength."

1 comment: