Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweeter Things...

Last night at dinner, we were finishing an orange cooler of Gatorade leftover from Friday's field day. Brittlea, my oldest commented on how Gatorade was better at the bottom of the barrel. "It's sweeter." We all kind of nodded in agreement, smiled,...then Davis, my 6 yr. old said, "I added more powder to it." No wonder it was sweet!

I hope you are able to notice the extra sweetness God puts in your day today. It's there, we just don't always notice. My extra sweetness today has been getting to spend some time with my sister, being second in the shower so I was able to sleep a little later, going to the funeral of a precious lady and seeing the many people walk by the casket that have been an incredible influence in my life...don't miss the sweet moments. They're there.

Ps. 94:19 "When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment