Friday, January 9, 2015

My Pleasure


If you've been to Chick-fil-A, you've heard it..."My pleasure." After hearing it so much, it kind of loses the polite factor and may edge on annoying. However, I talked with my daughter about bringing "My pleasure" home. You won't hear us say it (at least not often), but in attitude, we agreed to treat the members of our family like it's our pleasure to help, serve, love them. Some days it's not that we want to help, serve or love, but because we love Jesus who loved us first, we choose to do care about these people. It's not usually because of their goodness, but because of God's that we love Him by showing compassion, grace, or forgiveness to them. With His help, we can love even our closest neighbors as ourselves. (Mark 12:31).

No comments:

Post a Comment