Saturday, January 3, 2015

Plan or No Plan, Life Happens

It's a new year! What are your plans? Don't have any? No worries...life will plan them for you. But, if you're like me, I look back and life has just happened to me because I didn't plan what I wanted to fill my days. My goal this year is to be the minder of my calendar, planning my days so they don't plan me. I'd like to put in the to-do's and the fun stuff so life isn't such a random mess.  How to do that? 

  1. We have been fairly consistent with family meetings on Sunday nights which helps plan the week. 
  2. I've found that I sleep better and accomplish more if I write down what needs to be done the next day as I'm ending my day (usually a notepad on my nightstand). 
Those are my thoughts so far.  Any suggestions from all of you planner types? 

Happy 2015!! It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment