Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I saw a quote on a friends' facebook status the other day that said,

"Christmas is a time when you get homesick -even when you're home." ~Carol
Nelson

Every family has different traditions and ways and places to celebrate Christmas. For my family, we were always at my grandparents' home and we alternated every year between my mom's family and my dad's. So for me traveling and being with a big group of family is Christmas. As we are looking forward to being with family next week, I'm thankful for grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I'm thankful that my kids still have five great-grandparents living that they know and spend time with.


What, or who, are you thankful for this Thursday?


posted by Shelly, Mom and Loving It Ministry assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment