Wednesday, October 20, 2010

He cares

Did you know that God knows how many hairs you have on your head? (See Luke 12:7.) Do you care how many hairs you have on your head? I don't. But God cares about the little things in our lives. He cares that you need a good parking space at Wal-Mart when you have small children, or that you want your child to hit the ball instead of striking out, again. He cares about it all--relationships with our husbands, children, in-laws, friends, co-workers. Talk to Him about anything that concerns you. Thank Him for what He has done for you. (I really do pray for a parking place at Wal-Mart, and you would be amazed at the spots He has provided.) When we trust Him with the little things it is easier for us to see His answers to the bigger problems in our lives.


Lord, You not only know the number of hairs on my head, but how many steps I take, when I sit down and when I stand up. You go before me and behind me. You protect my coming and going. Your love for me is absolutely more than I can imagine! Today draw me closer to You, knowing that You want to be with me. Teach me to trust You with the little things and the big things. Thank You for loving me! In Jesus' Name we pray...amen.


(adapted from Sharon and Laurie's book Mom...and Loving It!)

No comments:

Post a Comment