Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

At their conferences, Laurie and Sharon speak about being content. Being content with who we are, with our husbands, our children, and our lives in general. A big part of that attitude is being grateful for what we have and where we are. In that spirit, we are going to start a little something here on the blog where we share something that we are thankful for this Thursday.


I was talking with a friend the other day about how I'm thankful I'm in this time period where I can go down to Wal-mart and buy chicken ready to cook, and I don't have to chase, kill, or clean it first!


Sharon said this week

I'm thankful that our dog and cat get along. They are so cute! Instead of chaos, they make us smile!

She tried to get a picture of them greeting each other in the morning with a "kiss," but of course, this week they were not feeling photogenic! Maybe another day!


What makes you thankful this Thursday? We would love to hear from you!


posted by Shelly, Mom and Loving It Ministry assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment