Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

(Shelly) This Thankful Thursday I am thankful for God's Word. Two years ago a popular Bible teacher challenged her blog readers to memorize 24 Scriptures in 12 months. I took that challenge not very confident that I would be able to finish it. I had not really memorized Scripture since I was little and proudly put a blue star by my name in Sunday School! After those 12 months I decided this was a habit, a discipline, that I not only needed, but wanted in my life. I can see how His Word has been alive and active in me, changing the way I think, and influencing how I interact with others. This woman-wife-mom-sister-daughter-friend needed that.


How has God's Word changed your life?


What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment