Monday, March 14, 2011

Fun Monday

Back Seat Driver

Sunday after church we stopped at Sonic to pick up lunch. We had our food and headed home. My husband turned left and pulled out into the turning lane and drove there for a little bit (I wasn't scared yet) before he realized he needed to scoot on over to the right lane. He said, "Oh, I guess I could move over." As he was saying that, our three-year-old was saying, "Dodge and weave! Dodge and weave!" (He had recently watched Disney's Cars.) I was laughing so hard that it took me a minute to interpret what he was saying for our driver!


Do you have any funny traveling or adventure stories we could share this month? We would love to hear it! You can send them to Shelly(at)momandlovingit(dot)org.


Posted by Shelly, Mom and Loving It Ministries Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment