Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This month of March we have been talking about adventures. Along the way do your kids ask you all kinds of questions? Mine do too. Many times the question is "Did God make that?" If it is something in nature, of course, I answer yes. But if it is man-made, I usually respond, "God gave someone the idea and a person made it." Today I'm thankful for vehicles that take us on adventures--whether it is bicycles, planes, trains, boats, or minivans--I'm thankful for God giving their inventors the idea to make it possible to explore His world. Side note: anyone else have a mini-midlife crisis when you got a minivan. We didn't even have any kids yet when we first got one! But that is another story. We have surely had our times of car trouble, but I'm thankful for what God has provided.


What are you thankful for today?


Posted by Shelly, Mom and Loving It Ministries Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment