Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful today for God's handiwork. A few weeks ago I shared with you that we had to stay close to home because we were paying off debt. Well, this year that hard work is paying off, and we took an adventure away from home! (I'm not saying that to brag, just as an encouragement that if you are in the middle of it, keep going! It is so worth it!) Anyway, this year we took our kids to see the Grand Canyon. What a great reminder of God's creativity, His majesty, His hugeness! I'm so thankful He created places on earth that point us to Him!


Do you have a favorite place where God's handiwork reminds you of Him? I have some close to home, like sunsets. Some are farther that I don't see often, like the ocean.
Posted by Shelly, Mom and Loving It Ministries Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment