Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday

(Shelly) Today I'm thankful for the Body of Christ, especially Christian girlfriends. There is just something about getting together with someone who is safe to visit with, laugh with, cry with and share my heart. I can count on them to encourage and support me when I need it. And it adds purpose to my life when I can be there for them as well. I hope that you have a group of girls like this at your home church or Moms group, maybe a MOPS group. If you don't, you could start one! Laurie and Sharon's books, Mom...and Loving It! and Hold You, Mommy, are great for small group studies and discussion starters. You can even make an appointment with them to call or skype with your group! Just an idea. You can contact me if you have any questions at Shelly(at)MomAndLovingIt(dot)org. Hope you have a blessed Thankful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment